This George Romero like illness is slowly devouring me, so, well I improvised.
Here is plan:
1. There is no class today (Friday 21).
2. Unless I am dead, there WILL be class on Monday the 24th.
3. Can people please send me their outlines via email? (You can just copy and paste, or you can attach.) Can you make subject: POT OUTLINE
4. There will be no other reading except finishing Arendt.
5. I will email you comments back regarding your outline by Sunday night.
6. If needed, or if democracy mandates, we might move paper due date.
I give my word, my illness will not effect you negatively at all, unless you just miss my wonderful company.
Oh, and I *am* teaching Problems of Democracy next semester.
Feel free to call, text, email, or contact me in any way you need to. My home number is 352-379-0021, cell 352-262-5572